In 2022, very few people prefer to earn offline because the whole world has long switched to social networks. Even if you have a regular business (like a clothing store in a mall or a coffee shop in the city center), you cannot get the most out of it without social media accounts.
YouTube is a platform on which people have long been trying to develop and earn money. However, still not everyone knows how to do this and are afraid to start. Today we will talk about how to start getting high earnings on this hosting without the need to often buy YouTube subscribers to increase the audience and popularity.
How to make money on the platform
- Promotion of the site, services or products using the channel. A video is created with reviews of goods or services, where users are given full information about the product offered and the real face of the seller is shown. Videos should be interesting and informative, and not just aimed at sales, otherwise no one will watch them.
- Earnings on affiliate programs. Bloggers agree on cooperation with several projects that fit the theme of the channel, and insert links to the desired site in the description of each video.
- Streams and donations. Some creators start streams and communicate with subscribers in real time. Those who wish send them donations, which range from a few dollars to tens of thousands. A successful blogger can earn up to $8,000 per stream.
By the way, your streams can be recommended to different users and after that they will subscribe to you. This way you don’t have to regularly buy real YouTube subscribers because people will come to you without it.
- YouTube monetization. For every 1,000 views of a video and automatically embedded ads, a YouTuber receives a reward. The more subscribers, the higher the rate per 1,000 views. To earn in this way, you need to confirm the channel.
- Advertising integration. At the beginning, middle, or end of the video, a YouTuber inserts an insert where he advertises a specific product or service for a fee from a sponsor.
As paradoxical as it sounds, YouTube’s internal video search engine is the second most popular in the world (after Google). Billions of videos are viewed per day, and all these figures continue to grow.
And at the same time, the promotion of videos in this system is much simpler (somewhere at the level of the mid-zero in SEO). In general, it makes sense to delve a little into the nuances and try to understand how it all works there.
It is YouTube videos that end up in Google’s search results for such requests, where a video can serve as an answer. There are niches where textual content is not relevant at all, for example, dances or martial arts lessons, and it is video that rules (the same can be said about various service industries). Google is the owner of this service and mixes it into its issuance very actively.
Despite the fact that the competition in all topics on the platform is very high, you can still succeed on this hosting. It all depends on which methods you choose and how hard you work.
Leave a Reply