This article will tell you what are the alien artifacts in Fortnite and how to find them all from week 1-10. Fortnite, for a very long time now has dominated the gaming industry and one of the many reasons for it is because it’s been able to keep rolling out fresh and new content in the form of skins, pickaxes, accessories , new game modes and many such content.
The Kymera skin in season 7 is one such skin that is driving many gamers crazy. Another suck skin is the predator skin and you can find a detailed guide on how to get that here. After acquiring it, users have the option to customize it by finding the alien artifacts in a number of locations in the map.
1) What Are The Alien Artifacts in Fortnite?
The Kymera skin is the first skin that you get after buying the battle pass in the game and he’s also seen as the archvillain in the season 7 storyline. For many upgradeable skins, you might need to buy the parts or complete certain challenges. Still, season 7 introduces a new form of currency in the form of Alien artifacts which are found littered across the map as the season progresses.
Each artifact can only be picked up by one person per match. That seemed to be the case in previous weeks, at least: if an artifact went missing, we had to join a new match for it to come back. As a result, each location is frequently hotly contested.
You can trade parts of the Kymera skin for alien artifacts and thus upgrading the skin as you go along.
Alien Artifacts can be obtained by opening Cosmic Chests and acquiring weekly canisters. When opened in Squads Mode, Cosmic Chests randomly appear and release a random number of alien artifacts’.
2) Where Are The Week 1 Alien Artifacts
- Alien Artifact no.1-In the center of the map where Zero Point used to be
- Alien Artifact no.2-West of catty corner
- Alien Artifact no.3-Outside the building northwest of Slurpy Swamp
- Alien Artifact no.4-On the hill northwest of believer beach
- Alien Artifact no.5-In the form north of Corny complex
3) Where Are The Week 2 Alien Artifacts
- Alien Artifact no.1-On a cliff edge to the west of believer beach
- Alien Artifact no.2-On a hill that is northeast of Pleasant park
- Alien Artifact no.3-Near the bridge that is south of Corny Complex
- Alien Artifact no.4-near the small pool northeast of Retail Row
- Alien Artifact no.5-On the small island of Misty Meadows
4) Where Are The Week 3 Alien Artifacts
- Alien Artifact no.1-Top floor of Coral Castle’s central building
- Alien Artifact no.2-On a suspended boat that is northeast of Craggy Cliffs
- Alien Artifact no.3-In the central building of Boney Burbs
- Alien Artifact no.4-In a small building that is north of slurpy swamp
5) Where Are The Week 4 Alien Artifacts
- Alien Artifact no.1-Floating near the pipes outside the smaller central building at Steamy Stacks.
- Alien Artifact no.2- Behind the giant warehouse that is to the east of Dirty Docks.
- Alien Artifact no.3- In the small building behind the yellow house northeast of Lazy Lake.
- Alien Artifact no.4- Floating inside the large eastern cabin found in Weeping Woods.
- Alien Artifact no.5- Underneath a metal shelf in the outside garden store found at Holly Hedges.
6) Where Are The Week 5 Alien Artifacts
- Alien Artifact no.1- Under a tree that is northeast of Craggy Cliffs.
- Alien Artifact no.2- Underneath the gazebo in the center of Pleasant Park.
- Alien Artifact no.3-In the attic of the blue house that is southeast of Believer Beach
- Alien Artifact no.4- At the peak of the clock tower in Misty Meadows.
- Alien Artifact no.5- Near the basketball court that is southeast of Retail Row.
7) Where Are The Week 6 Alien Artifacts
- Alien Artifact no.1- Inside the small white shed found on the hill near Lockie’s Lighthouse.
- Alien Artifact no.2- Under an alien tree at the purple area that is in the south of Steamy Stacks.
- Alien Artifact no.3- Inside the roof of a green farmhouse found to the west of Corny Complex.
- Alien Artifact no.4- Inside the blue building of Base Camp Hotel, in the mountains southeast of Retail Row.
- Alien Artifact no.5- On the ground floor of the castle ruins found on Isla Nublada.
8) Where Are The Week 7 Alien Artifacts
Week 7 gives us 5 more alien artifacts and here’s where you can find them:
- Alien Artifact no.1 – located southeast of Craggy Cliffs and west of Steamy Stacks
- Alien Artifact no.2 – located on the southern side of Stealthy Stronghold
- Alien Artifact no.3 – located on a bridge northeast of Lazy Lake
- Alien Artifact no.4 – located southeast of Slurpy Swamp
- Alien Artifact no.5 – located on an island south of Catty Corner
9) Where Are The Week 8 Alien Artifacts
- Alien Artifact no.1- Near the purple alien trees found to the south of Craggy Cliffs.
- Alien Artifact no.2- Beneath the landing pad at the Dockside Dish, which is west of Dirty Docks.
- Alien Artifact no.3- Near the purple alien trees found to the west of Boney Burbs.
- Alien Artifact no.4-Inside of Hydro 16
- Alien Artifact no.5- Underneath the bridge that is north of Camp Cod.
10) Where Are The Week 9 Alien Artifacts
Here’s where to find the week 9 alien artifacts:
- Alien Artifact no.1-Unremarkable Shack landmark, between Stealthy Stronghold and Craggy Cliffs.
- Alien Artifact no.2-Stack Shack landmark, northwest of Holly Hatchery and southwest of Believer Beach.
- Alien Artifact no.3- Gas N’ Grub landmark, just north of Lazy Lake and south of Corny Complex.
- Alien Artifact no.4-Defiant Dish landmark, east of Weeping Woods and northwest of Lazy Lake.
- Alien Artifact no.5-Weeping woods, east of LogjamWorks and southeast of Holly Hatchery.
11) Where Are The Week 10 Alien Artifacts
- Alien Artifact no.1- Inside the elevator shaft in Sharky Shell.
- Alien Artifact no.2- On the dock at Shanty Town.
- Alien Artifact no.3- Along the road near Stumpy Ridge, which is to the southeast of Weeping Woods.
- Alien Artifact no.4- Inside a storage container at Destined Dish.
- Alien Artifact no.5- At the Weather Station in the mountains to the south of Catty Corner.
This article will help you find all the alien artifacts from week 1 through 10 and hopefully get you all the modifications for the kymera skin.