Call recording is more important in the technological world as we depend on digital applications even for business continuity planning. Call recording software can automatically records phone conversations in a digital audio format. The call recording software includes both recording and calls logging functionality.
Call Recording Apps
Even though call recording is a legal grey area, it is considered illegal in many countries and locations. Since it is an illegal function the iOS doesn’t have built-in call recording apps to record any of the incoming and outgoing calls. However, if you need such call recording functionality in your iPhone, there are plenty of such call recording apps available in the App store.
As legal implications are involved regarding call recording apps, Apple doesn’t have any of these related apps on iPhone and so we can easily install third-party call recording apps to record important incoming and outgoing calls.
Best call recording apps for iPhone
There are many apps available for recording calls but here is a list of some best call recorders that we can use on the iPhone. While iOS allows us to record screens but it doesn’t have any automatic call recorder app and that is where these call recording apps can help us out.
1. Rev Call Recorder
- The Rev Call Recorder app is free to use which means it doesn’t charge money for recording the incoming and outgoing calls.
- The best part of this Rev Call Recorder app is that it has no hidden charges or ads or limits in length of recording the phone calls. This app charges money if we want our calls transcribed.
- The recording of phone calls from this call recorder app is of high quality and allows both-side call recordings.
- This recorded conversation can be even shared via cloud storage devices like SMS, via Email, Dropbox, and more.
- The quality of these recordings is good and this app record phone calls of only US phone number and the transcription charges are less.
- This app has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 because of its features and has a nice review and offers high-quality playback without any merging calls.
2. Call Recorder iCall
- The Call Recording app is one of the best applications to record phone calls on the iPhone.
- The quality service of this call recording is high and works by touching the record button and the records can be shared immediately after the conversation.
- As this app service is fully automated, we can easily find any kind of malfunctions. The phone calls can be automatically recorded at any location or duration and we can delete the unwanted contact recordings as well.
- The best thing about this version is that it doesn’t cap our call duration and easily manages the audio file.
- This call recording app uses a three-way system to record phone calls and there is no other audio interference while recording the conversation.
- This free call recorder version offers to make international calls using its platform and with this app, we can choose to make calls through our iPhone or use a private ID.
- This app comes with a 3-day free trial pack for checking how it works before we decide to buy and this app has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 due to its specific features and has a good review in the Google App Store.
3. NoNotes Call Recorder Free Version
- The NoNotes Call Recorder app is also one of the best call recording app as it is free to use on iPhone and we can record incoming and outgoing calls, automatically back up the recordings to google drive, and share via email and Facebook.
- The unique feature of the call recorder apps is that we can make transcriptions of both incoming and outgoing conversations.
- The call recordings can be shared with other devices using this audio recorder app.
- The other added feature is that we can use this call recorder app for dictation and it also has a high quality of audio files with minimum disturbances.
- This free version app provides enough support in case of any official statement of complaint.
- We can get free call recording for 20 minutes per month but after which we have to pay for the service and also for transcription service. But as of now, this app is available only in the US and North America.
- The rating of this free version call recorder app is 4.5 out of 5 due to its specific features and has a good review in the Google App Store.
4. Google Voice Call Recorder Free Version
- The Google Voice App recorder will allow recording the phone call, voice mail, and text.
- The best feature of this google voice app is that we can do free recording of the phone call conversation and can save them to google drive and share the file link via email, and other social media.
- Google voice recorder will also manage other features of mobile like creating call logs and blocking unwanted incoming calls.
- This voice call recorder doesn’t compromise the quality of its recordings. The Google voice app allows personalized settings for all the top functions. These include forwarded calls and text messages. You can also get the transcribed file sent right to your inbox.
- As this voice recorder app is a free service for iPhone, it can be easily downloaded from the Google app store and has a good review and 4 ratings out of 5.
5. TapACall Pro Recorder
- The person who is using this recorder can easily record the conversation of both calls by just tapping on the recording button so the automatic recording is not possible and these recordings can share from storage access.
- This app also allows us to upload the recordings to cloud storage like Google drive and Dropbox if we need to save the recordings. When a file is stored in the device we can send the file’s MP3 player to ourselves.
- Another main feature is that there is no noisy playback recording from both conversations. With the TapeAcall pro recording app, we can label the recordings and can easily search for the recorded calls in the future.
- This app also has a 7-days free trial for call recording and after that, we need to pay to access them. However, we can store and save unlimited recordings. This is one of the best call recorder apps and it has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 on the google app store.
6. Automatic Call Recorder
- The Automatic Call Recorder app is also one of the proficient and best call recorder apps on our list. It assures good audio quality.
- In the Automatic Call Recorder app, we can store the recorded conversations in specific categories, so that automatically, it will make the retrieval process easier.
- This call recorder app works well with slack and also it has its own editing features to edit the recorded calls. It also supports various cloud services including Dropbox and One Drive. We can download this link in our inbox and open it on a different device.
- For the transcription services, this supports more than 50 languages. This call recorder will work well with or without an internet connection.
- All these features make the rating of this call recorder app is 4.1 out of 5 and has a good review in the App Store.
7. Call Recorder Lite
- The Call Recorder Lite is one of the free recorder apps for the Apple iPhone. The recorder record calls with a 3-way system in high quality with minimum disturbance.
- This is also one of the best call recorder apps as it can record numerous numbers of calls and the main features include its ability to upload the calls to Dropbox and share via mail, social media, and also to other contacts.
- This Call Recorder Lite app for the Apple iPhone can also record national and international contacts. This will help to take notes of business details instead of interrupting and asking frequent questions.
- This app supports emailing the link to our inbox so we can download and can also open the file on another device.
- The record in the device can be given several categories of title and saves all data in its server. There is no free transcription service provided and all of these features make the rating as 4 out of 5 and good reviews in the App store.
8. Call Recorder-Int Call
- Call Recorder-Int call recording app is one of the best recording apps for iPhone as it saves the record to the phone itself and these files are safe when compared to the files that are saved in the third party server.
- This Call Recorder-Int call allows us to record national and international contact and will be of great help to record and note the business-related details as well.
- In this recorder app, we have to follow up on the screen instruction which makes it a little bit harder to record the incoming calls. One of the features of this app is to use its built-in dial pad.
- As it allows us to store the files on the device itself, we can email the link to the inbox and upload it to other social media as well.
- On this note, we can manage and delete the unwanted contact recording and on this app, the recorded calls can be shared to the desktop via iTunes files sharing.
- The phone calls made on this app recorder are done on a VOIP server which provides good audio quality. There is no transcription provided and also need to pay per minute of recording.
- In addition to these notes, this recorder is an ads-free version and has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 with good reviews.
Here are the Top 8 call recorder apps for iPhone which will help you in the future.