Are you a solo traveller? How about some good music? Get hold of an Airpod – they are portable, hold a charge for over a day, and you can play them anytime.
Want To Know How To Connect Airpods?
If your answer is yes you can say goodbye to entangled wires and revel in your tune any time you need those revolutionary earphones.
With AirPods, you could set up a strong reference to your mobile and revel in uninterrupted enjoyment, even while you are on the go.
Are you struggling to connect your AirPods? This article will be your best guide to help you learn how to connect AirPods. Read the article thoroughly and have complete guidance.
1. How To Connect AirPods To Android Device
- First, press the white button of the AirPods case. The LED in the case will glow white.
- You have to hold the button till the LED pulses white.
- Open the Bluetooth menu to your Android smartphone.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled, and search for devices to connect. The AirPods will be displayed as a device as long as the light is flashing.
- Tap “pair” and permit the smartphone and the AirPods to set up a connection for your smartphone.
- The AirPods must now be linked for your Android device and could reconnect automatically, as long as your smartphone’s Bluetooth is active.
2. How To Connect AirPods To Bluetooth Devices
Most of the users are usually familiar with Bluetooth devices connected to mobile or laptops. Very few users know that they can connect Airpods to Bluetooth devices. Here is an easy and quick guide to connecting AirPods with Bluetooth devices.
Let us see how to connect AirPods to Bluetooth devices.
- On your Mac, choose System Preferences from Apple then click Bluetooth.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Put both AirPods in the charging case and open the cover.
- Press the setup button of the case till the display flashes white.
- Select your AirPods from the Devices list, click on Connect.
3. How To Connect AirPods To iPhone
With the H1 chip, connecting AirPods to iPhone has become easier than ever. Connect your Airpods to your iPhone with these simple steps:
- Unlock your phone and open the case of your AirPods with both the AirPods placed together.
- Get the iPhone and AirPods closer, with H1 technology, an onscreen notification appears to connect the two devices.
- Press the connect button on the prompt notification.
- After some loading, the devices are connected.
4. How To Connect AirPods With Windows 11
Below is an easy and quick guide to connect AirPods with windows. Let us understand how to connect AirPods to windows 11PC.
- Turn on your Bluetooth on your PC before connecting to AirPods. You can turn on your Bluetooth from the Settings app. Another way is to click on the arrow in the panel at the bottom> Bluetooth icon> open settings> change the slider to “on”.
- Click on add device.
- Press and hold the button at the back of the AirPods case, white light flashes.
- Windows will start searching for devices to connect.
- Click on your AirPods option once they are visible.
- The pairing will begin, after which the two devices will be connected.
5. How To Connect AirPods To Apple Watch
Most of the iOS users don’t know that they can connect apple AirPods to apple watch. It is possible to have pairing mode for AirPods or AirPods pro with apple watch.
- Open Apple Watch Settings.
- Scroll right down to see Bluetooth.
- Wait for Apple Watch to Search for the Bluetooth Device.
- Bring AirPods near Apple Watch and open the lid.
- Press and hold the button at the back of the case for six seconds until the white light flashes.
- The Watch will show AirPods Name below Devices. Click on connect button visible on the apple watch.
- Two devices will be Connected.
1. How do I remove the pairing mode of my AirPods on Windows 11?
To unpair your AirPods or any Bluetooth device from Windows 11 PC you need to follow the following steps:
- Open your settings in Windows 11 pc.
- Open Bluetooth and devices option.
- The Bluetooth devices paired with the computer will appear.
- Click on the three dots next to the device you would like to unpair.
- Select the ” Remove device” from the menu.
2. Why do my AirPods keep disconnecting from my Windows 11 PC?
If your Airpods keep disconnecting from your PC there can be a lot of reasons behind that. You can fix the issue with these steps:
If there is an issue with Airpods connecting to the PC, Bluetooth troubleshoot can help resolve that. To execute Bluetooth troubleshooting you need to follow these steps:
Open Settings > Troubleshoot > Other troubleshooters > Run Bluetooth Troubleshooter.
Check Bluetooth Devices:
Check how many Bluetooth devices are connected to your PC. Remove the Bluetooth devices, not in use. Reconnect your Airpods again and check if the problem has been fixed.
Reset Your Airpods:
- Open the Bluetooth and devices > click the three-dot button of the device you want to remove.
- Select Remove device from the menu.
Keep Your Windows Updated
3. Why will my AirPods not connect with my Windows 11 PC?
If your AirPods won’t connect, it may be because of other devices or some other issues with the Bluetooth connection. To resolve this issue, you can reset your Airpods or troubleshoot your Bluetooth.
4. How to turn off my AirPods?
Airpods cannot be turned off. You can place them back in their case when they’re not being used. While in this case, Airpods will be in charging mode. Once the charging is low, they go into power-saving mode.
Tips Regarding Your Airpods:
If your Apple AirPods do not play sound, open all settings > Click on Devices > then choose Remove Device below AirPods and repeat the pairing process.
Apart from android phones, you can also learn how to connect your AirPods to any ios device. You always need to check for available devices around you and charging present in AirPods while connecting AirPods.
If you liked this article be sure to check more articles on our website.