Let’s learn about the best App to record phone calls!!
In this modern-day world, where technology is constantly evolving, and our desire for being provided with tools that can conveniently serve our needs is ever-present, the onus has been put on engineers and app developers to be on their toes to keep up with the demands of the millions of users worldwide.
The increasing demand among users for an app to record phone calls easily over the last decade is a consequence of a desire for anything and everything we need to be provided to us on a platter.
Mobile applications that allow a user to record both incoming and outgoing calls are called call recording apps. They allow the user to record phone calls for later use for various uses like training purposes for new employees, improving the quality of staff communication with customers, or just listening back to an interview conducted over the phone.
Need for Call Recording
- The present-day ultra-competitive scenario in which companies find themselves means that they have to concentrate on ensuring customer satisfaction at every facet of their service. So, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained during staff interaction with customers is of utmost importance, and for that purpose, call recording apps are very useful.
- Call recording can help train new employees to perform various sales and support-related functions while also giving an organization to monitor and, if needed, enhance the quality of communication with customers by looking at the key areas that need improvement.
- It may not always be possible to note down all the important notes during a meeting conducted over a phone call, so a good call recording app can help a professional listen back to the meeting and thus ensure that no important details are missed.
- Nowadays, interviews being conducted over the phone are fairly common, especially in the immediate aftermath of the COVID outbreak in 2019 and so a good app to record phone calls can be very useful to the person conducting the interview and thus help them in writing a report or help them in transcribing the interview.
Since phone call recordings are so important these days, we have compiled a list of the 10 best apps to record phone calls. Let’s check them out.
Here are the 10 best apps to record phone calls:
We will take a look at 10 of the best apps to record phone calls across both iOS and Android platforms.
However, to find out about phone call recording apps exclusively for iPhones, check out: Top 8 Call Recording Apps for iPhone
1. App to Record Phone Calls: TapeACall Pro
TapeACall Pro, available in the Apple app store, is one of the best apps to record phone calls for iPhones, both incoming and outgoing calls. With having an easy interface, the recording shows up on the screen immediately after the call is over, ready for saving and sharing.
After the app’s servers process the recording of a phone call, a link is provided to the user for private access to the recordings. After that, the recording can be shared through various mediums like e-mails, social media, or text. You have to pay a yearly or monthly subscription fee for continued use of this call recording app after the initial free trial of 7 days.
- It allows you to record incoming and outgoing calls with good audio quality.
- There is an unlimited recording of calls.
- It is easy to transfer or share recordings across different devices. The saved call recordings can be downloaded as audio files in .mp3 format and played on any audio player.
- It allows you to share the recordings through social media and text.
- The app has push notifications that take the user to the recording after a call.
- The app has an in-built transcription service; you can read the entire recording transcript in the app.
- The app does not have any geographical restrictions, so that you can use it anywhere in the world.
2. App to Record Phone Calls: Cube Call Recorder
- Cube Call Recorder is a call recording app with an in-built explorer that allows you to play your saved recordings, manage them, delete them or transfer them to other services or devices.
- It is a great app to record phone calls, and it is an automatic call recorder that allows you to record incoming and outcoming calls of good audio quality. You can download the application easily from the Google Play store.
- Call Recorder – Cube ACR can record calls over VoIP services, meaning that you can also record calls made from your phone number over WhatsApp, Messenger among other services, giving it an extra edge and making it one of the best app to record phone calls for Android phone users.
- The best part about this call recorder is that it is a free app, although there are in-app purchases that you can make to access a few extra features that are not available in the app’s free version.
- It allows you to record calls whether it is incoming or outgoing.
- You can set the audio quality at which you want to record the calls.
- It has an automatic call recording feature.
- You can create a custom list of people you want to record at all times.
- You can filter among calls and have quick access to the calls marked as important.
The Premium version of the app comes with a few more extra features. Some of them are listed below:
- The app automatically deletes the non-starred old call recordings to free up space on your phone.
- You can change the settings like what you want to do with the recording to save, share or delete.
3. App to Record Phone Calls: Rev Call Recorder
Rev Call Recorder, a call recording app available in the Apple App store, is one of the best apps available for iPhone users. It is a completely free app, which is proficient in recording calls.
An automatic call recorder is an extra feature that sets it apart from other apps; a transcription service is available at a low price, with the recordings being transcribed by a skilled human transcriptionist.
- It does not have any premium version and it does not even show ads which makes it an amazing app for unlimited calls.
- There is no limit on the duration of a call that you can record or the number of calls that you can record.
- It allows you to record both incoming and outgoing calls.
- It has an automatic call recording feature.
- It has a transcription service for a low cost.
- It allows for easy sharing and exporting of your recordings and transcriptions without any restrictions.
4. App to Record Phone Calls: Automatic Call Recorder
Automatic Call Recorder is one of the best call recording apps available for android devices. An automatic call recorder records both incoming and outgoing calls and saves them as audio files of good quality. It has an easy-to-use interface that ensures that your recordings are stored in an organized manner allowing for easy access to them whenever you require them.
Available in the Google Play store, it is primarily a free app but contains ads within; however, a premium version is available free of any ads.
- An automatic call recording app, you can automatically record both outgoing and incoming calls.
- You can pre-set which phone calls will be recorded and which will be ignored.
- You can mark recordings as important to allow for easy sorting among the recorded phone calls.
- It records phone calls of high quality in both .mp3 format and .wav audio format.
- You can easily share your recorded calls through various mediums like Dropbox, Skype, and e-mail.
5. Call Recorder by CRYOK SIA (previously known as Blackbox Call Recorder)
Blackbox Call Recorder is one of the best apps to record a phone call on android phones, recording both outgoing and incoming calls of high audio quality. Possessing a polished interface and many features, it is the ultimate call recorder for the professional.
Though it contains a free version with ads, paying the low monthly subscription fee is advisable to fully enjoy this call recorder’s benefits.
You can find the application in Google Play Store.
- One of the best call recording app available, it records outgoing and incoming calls with high audio quality.
- It has a customizable file organization that allows you to sort through all your recordings easily and access them as and when required.
- It has a manual recording button on the screen, giving you the option to start or stop recording calls as per your need.
- You can set the quality of the phone calls that will be recorded as an audio file.
- The app has secure cloud backup support with Google Drive.
6. App to Record Phone Calls: Boldbeast Call Recorder
One of the more popular phone call recording apps for android devices, Boldbeast call recorder, is a call recording app with an easy-to-use interface to record both incoming and outgoing calls. It is available in the Google Play Store as a free app, though some features are reserved for the pro version users.
- The pro version of this call recorder has the automatic call recording feature, while the free version has a manual record button to start your call recording.
- This app can record calls in multiple formats like .mp3 and wav.
- The app has a secured cloud backup and auto backups recorded files to cloud drives like Dropbox and Google Drive.
- The app performs auto-deletion of old recorded files if the set size limit is exceeded.
7. App to Record Phone Calls: Just Press Record
One of the premier apps to record phone calls available in the Apple App store is the Just Press Record app. It is one of the rare recording apps that work across multiple iOS devices like the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. It is a paid call recording app. The app starts to record at the tap of a single button and contains an automatic in-built transcription service in over 30 languages.
- One of the best app to record phone calls, it can record calls across multiple Apple devices and syncs with the iCloud to keep your recorded files safe and ready to use when needed.
- Having a clean and easy interface, the files are organized with various filters like date and time, making organizing and sharing your recorded files very easy.
- This recorder app has an in-built transcription and can transcribe your files in over 30 languages.
- Being a paid app, it has unlimited recording time and thus records both your outgoing and incoming calls without interruption.
- One of the best recorder apps out there, it allows for editing of your recorded audio files.
8. App to Record Phone Calls: Call Recording by No Notes
The call recording app by No Notes is one of the finest apps to record phone calls for iPhones. This app easily records your phone conversations, and the calls thus recorded are of excellent audio quality. This recording app allows 20 minutes of free recorded calls every month, after which you have to pay a monthly subscription to make use of this phone call recorder.
- It is a popular app to record phone calls, and it records both incoming and outgoing calls of great audio quality.
- This call recorder allows easy upload of your recorded calls to cloud storage services like iCloud and thus helps create a reliable backup of your important call recordings.
- The paid version of this recording app includes an in-built transcription and dictation service.
- The paid version of the app provides unlimited recording time and records all your calls without any interference.
- This call recording app allows for easy sharing of your recorded files through e-mail and Facebook.
9. App to Record Phone Calls: Call Recorder by Lovekara
Android users looking for an app to record phone calls, this free app by Lovekara is a great option. This app records both your incoming and outgoing calls and saves them as mp3 files.
However, this app is not integrated with any of the cloud storage services, and you have the option of saving your recorded calls on your phone or, if applicable, an external SD card. Available in the Google Play store, it is a free app and is supported by ads.
- This app has an automatic recording feature and records every outgoing and incoming call with good audio quality.
- This call recorder allows for easy sharing of your recorded files through e-mail and texting apps.
- It is compatible with other android devices, and so, it is capable of directly recording from a smartwatch.
- This app has a clean interface and allows you to organize your call records and recorded files neatly.
10. App to Record Phone Calls: HD Auto Call Recorder 2021
A great, free option for people looking for an app to record phone calls on their android phones, HD Auto Call Recorder 2021 allows you to record both incoming and outgoing calls. The app is available in the Google Play store and is supported by ads.
- An automatic call recording app begins to record your calls as soon as you make or receive a phone call.
- It has a feature that automatically deletes your old recorded phone calls after a certain period; this can be customized through the time setting option.
- This app allows you to send your recorded files through e-mail.
- This app has an inherent password protection feature to safeguard your call records and recorded files.
The apps listed above are some of the best apps to record phone calls, a necessity for many people in today’s world.
Please tell us which among these apps is your favorite, and if we have missed out on your preferred app for recording phone calls, let us know in the comments.
Also read: When to Replace Apple Pen Tips