- How to Connect Amazon Fire Stick to TV? This question has been asked by many who do not know about the device which has the power to change the total concept of watching television. This device is the future of watching TV. So, let us know what this device is and what it can do?
- More than 5 years past, Amazon Launched its Fire Stick device wherever you’ll watch all of your favorite TV shows, movies, and a lot of – the Fire Stick. It additionally comes equipped with Alexa for voice commands.
- Today, an Amazon Fire TV Stick prices concerning $40 and is easy to set up. It’d be best to possess a TV with an HDMI port, batteries for the remote, and an internet connection.
- The Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K is more than a plugged Fire TV device to watch TV channels, Live TV, Netflix, or Prime. It will be a robust tool for connecting your screens and scaling up your digital signage strategy if you are unsure what you’ll do along with your Amazon Fire Stick.
What is an Amazon Fire Stick?
- In 2014 Amazon showcased the Amazon Fire Stick(1st Generation): a set-top box from Amazon devices that would flip any TV into a sensible TV and supply amusement by streaming shows and apps directly on your screen.
- This was a seminal moment and, therefore, the starting of quickly obtaining content onto a TV screen. In essence, it is a media player that permits you to attach a TV to the net, transfer apps from the app store, and luxuriate in your favorite content.
- This quickly evolved into the Amazon Fires TV Stick, a plug-in device instead of a set-top box. Smaller in size and remotely high-powered, the TV Stick (or “fire Stick” to its friends) has similar practicality to its massive brother with the flexibility to stream TV shows and channels – and ScreenCloud digital signage software package.
- It is a tool that needs to plug the Fire Stick through HDMI input into your compatible TV and convert your regular TV to a smart TV and enjoy the unmatched experience of Amazon Fire Stick streaming services where you’ll watch TV and shows on Amazon prime video and alternative streaming services like Netflix etc.
You can pair the Amazon Fire TV Stick with the following items:
- The Amazon Fire Stick
- Alexa Voice remote
- Power Adapter for Fire TV Stick
- Two AAA batteries for the remote
- An HDMI Extender cable
The HDMI extender cable could be nice since the Fire TV Stick is wider than the HDMI connector port. Owing to this, the Fire TV Stick would possibly block alternative ports. However, there should not be any obstruction if you employ the extender cable.
Various types of Amazon Fire Stick T.V.
As ScreenCloud is hardware agnostic, our digital signage software package will play on most hardware devices. These devices are run by Amazon’s Fire O.S. software system, powered by Android, and to save you reading time, we tend to solely suggest the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K to be used with ScreenCloud.
The Fire TV Stick (1st generation – 2014) and Fire TV (1st generation – 2014) are discontinued and aren’t supported by the ScreenCloud software package. You furthermore might not want to associate an Amazon Prime account to use ScreenCloud. However, you would like to associate with an Amazon account.
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K (from $39.99)
- It was released in 2018 and Best for 4K radical H.D. streaming + ScreenCloud digital signage software package. It has a Storage of 8 GB.
- The Amazon Fire TV Stick is Amazon’s most influential media streaming plug-in device, seizing the Amazon Fire TV Stick information a pair of models. It’s also among the most budget-friendly choices for turning any screen into digital signage – though it comes with no remote device management capabilities.
- For customers trying to find an inexpensive digital signage hardware resolution that is quick and straightforward to line up, we tend to suggest the Fire TV Stick 4K. However, the Fire TV Stick will go together with voice management via Alexa Voice Remote (“Alexa, open ScreenCloud”). It lets you stream in 4K radical HD, HDR, and HDR10+.
How to connect Amazon Fire TV Stick with ScreenCloud
- You can connect the Amazon Fire Stick directly to your T.V.’s HDMI port (via the HDMI cable if attainable for higher Wi-Fi reception).
- Connect the Fire TV, keep on with the ability adapter, and plug it into the wall outlet.
- Connect the Fire TV to keep on with the net, following the directions on the screen.
- Transfer and came upon the ScreenCloud player.
Amazon Fire TV Cube (from $199.99)
- It was released in 2019 and best for Voice management.
- It has a storage of 16 GB.
- The Amazon Fire TV Cube is the quickest and most potent TV streaming device Amazon has.
- It’s glorious for dynamic channels while not trying to find the remote. However, whereas ScreenCloud supports it, we do not advocate it as a vehicle for digital signage.
Amazon Fire Stick Lite (from $29.99)
- It was released in 2020 and best for basic streaming.
- It has a storage of 8 GB.
- The most affordable Fire TV Stick, the Amazon Fire Stick lite, is a lighter version of the Fire TV Stick 4K. Though it will have the Alexa Voice Remote, this doesn’t feature TV management and can’t control the ability or volume on your TV, soundbar, or receiver.
- It additionally does not feature 4K streaming capabilities. Again, ScreenCloud is supported. However, we tend not to advocate the Fire Stick lite as a digital signage answer.
Amazon Fire TV Stick (from $39.99)
- It was released in 2021 and best for basic streaming + TV management.
- It has a storage of 8 GB.
- The Fire TV Stick is equivalent because the Fire Stick Lite, except it’s a third information Alexa Voice Remote and may manage your TV channels and volume. Let’s face it that is way easier than shoving your arm down the rear of the couch for the remote. Let’s save time.
Uses of Amazon Fire TV Stick
As the Amazon Fire TV Stick primarily turns any standard screen into an intelligent screen that connects to the net. Some of its uses are:
- You can watch Netflix or different net streaming services like Amazon Prime or Hulu.
- You can use Alexa Voice management to manage the TV.
- You can connect to online games through Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- You can share photos on the TV screen.
How to Connect Amazon Fire Stick to TV
It is challenging to connect the Amazon Fire Stick to the TV and perform the setup method of an Amazon Fire TV Stick? These media devices are accessible to anyone with a smart or standard TV screen and a Wi-Fi signal net connection. They are so ideal for locating an inexpensive digital signage solution. And amazingly, you can additionally purchase an Amazon Fire TV Stick from retailers apart from Amazon.
Once you have got everything you wish, the primary step is pretty straightforward. Connect your Fire TV, follow your TV, and the power adapter. Please switch it on, and navigate to the suitable HDMI port with your TV remote, and when the setup method works, you’ll see the Fire TV home screen mechanically.
Step-1: Plug the power adapter
- Plug the adapter into your Fire Stick and plug the opposite end into a power outlet.
- Then ensure your Fire Stick is turned “on.”
Step-2: Attach to your TV’s HDMI port
- Plug the Amazon Fire Stick directly into the HDMI input port on your TV, or use an HDMI input extender if you do not need it blocked directly into the screen.
- You’ll notice an HDMI input port at the rear side of your TV, And you’ll directly take your HDMI cable extender.
- You’ll directly connect Fire Stick by connecting each finish of the HDMI port cable at the rear face of your TV and connecting your fire Stick at the opposite end of our extender cable.
Step-3: Try your Fire Stick Remote
- Make sure the Fire TV Remote is appropriately loaded with the AAA batteries.
- Hold it close to the Amazon Fire TV Stick throughout the pairing process(within 5 meters).
- Press and hold the house button on the remote for ten seconds until the remote pair automatically with Fire TV Stick.
Step-4: Select Language
- The next screen will ask you to decide on your preferred language.
- Go Up or Down using the navigation trackpad to focus on your most popular language in yellow. Click choose to decide on it.
Step-5: connect with the web
- Follow the directions on-screen to attach your TV Stick to your Wi-Fi network.
- The next screen is all regarding connecting to your wireless network. Click choose connect with select it. Toggle to sideways on the screen using the trackpad to focus on your most popular network in grey.
- You will see an on-screen virtual keyboard that you want to use to enter the password. Again, use the trackpad to travel to a letter or character, and the press chooses to decide on it. Repeat the method till you spell out your full password; press connect once you end typewriting.
Pro Tip: The Rewind button acts as a backspace if you want to use it.
Step-6: Register your device
- Follow the on-screen directions to register your Fire TV Stick with your Amazon account.
- Remember after we asked you to keep an Amazon account ready? Now could be once it pays off. The consecutive screen registers your Fire TV with your Amazon account.
- When registering, I already have an associate Amazon account highlighted in grey; click choose. Then key within the password and Play/Pause. Significant within the registered email for your Amazon account and Play/Pause.
- The Fire TV Stick can acknowledge and register your account. There’s one final confirmation screen showing your account name. If it’s right, choose to continue.
Step-7: Save Wi-Fi Passwords to Amazon
- Next, a pop-up screen can raise for you if you want to save the Wi-Fi password entered on the Fire TV Stick with your Amazon cloud. The other Amazon device and your account can automatically connect with that Wi-Fi network.
- We advise selecting No in this. It is not intelligent security practice to store your Wi-Fi password online.
Step-8: Parental Controls or password Protection
- The next screen allows you to apply parental controls to your Fire TV Stick. This may enable you to line a 5-digit PIN password needed whenever a user needs to play a video rated immature or higher than or purchase an item.
- Select No Parental Controls and skip to consecutive purposes if you do not need parental controls or password protection. Choose to enable Parental Controls if you want to control your kids’ access to the streaming device.
- The wheels of the trackpad square measure the digits one, 2, 3, and 4 in clockwise formation from the top. The Fire T.V. Stick can then ask you to set a PIN.
- Tap the three-lines button on the Alexa Remote, and they change into 6, 7, 8, and 9. The choose button, similarly, is 0 or 5. Set your PIN and make sure it enables parental protection.
- Press OK within the follow-up on the last screen that states Parental Controls Enabled.
Step-9: The Introduction Video
- The next screen can play a video demonstrating the Alexa Remote’s voice commands with the Fire TV Stick. You ought not to do something throughout this video. Sit back and watch.
Step-10: Manage and Monitor Data Consumption
- The next following screen allows you to manage how much data the Fire TV Stick will use. This is often particularly helpful for anyone using a restricted data plan. If you do not care what quantity of data the fire TV Stick uses, choose discovered Later and skip to consecutive purposes
- Select Enable Data Monitoring if you want to enforce data consumption limits.
- Next, set how much data (in G.B.) your Amazon Fire TV Stick will use during a month. So set the date your ISP (internet service provider) starts to tally your monthly data consumption.
- You’re done. Your selections will be displayed on the screen; therefore, the Fire TV Stick can provide you with an on-screen alert once you hit your data limit.
Your Amazon Fire TV Stick Is now Ready!
Way to install the ScreenCloud Player on the Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick is the only reasonable way to attach multiple screens for an efficient digital signage strategy. All it takes is for you to transfer the ScreenCloud Player app to the Fire.
How to use remotes with Alexa
- So far, we’ve neglected the microphone button on the Alexa Remote. It helps to understand how the Fire TV Stick works and use voice to control it.
- Press the microphone button to wake Amazon’s voice assistant “Alexa” on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- The TV screen will go dark, with a blue line across it. The line modulates as you speak into the remote. Hold the microphone button while you speak your entire command, and then let go.
- Using the microphone button on your Fire TV Stick, you’ll be able to navigate your TV along with your voice.
- Hold down the voice button and raise Alexa a question to use this feature. She provides valuable data concerning topics associated with your viewing or listening content.
For instance, here are some of the useful voice controls example for the Fire TV Stick and what happens once you say them:
- “Alexa, watch [movie title].”
- “Alexa, pause”
- “Alexa, fast forward.”
- “Alexa, rewind”
- “Alexa, next/next Episode.”
- “Alexa, turn it down on Fire TV.”
- “Alexa, show me movies with [actor’s name].”
- “Alexa, show me a popular show on [app].”
- “Alexa, go to [channel / network] on [app]”
- “Go Home” — Navigates to the home screen
- “Play [movie/TV show] on Fire TV.”
- “Search [movie/TV show] on Fire TV.”
- “Show me titles with [actor/director/genre]”
- “Pause / Stop”
- “Play / Resume”
- “Rewind X seconds” — Rewinds the amount of expressed seconds
- “Fast forward X seconds” — fast forward the number of declared seconds
- “Launch [app/game]” — Launches the app or game you wish
- “Turn the quantity up / down” — Changes the quantity
- “Mute fire TV” — Sets book to mute
You can control the Fire TV with your voice if you’ve got an Amazon Echo or Echo Dot. There’s no need for the Alexa Remote.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Does the Amazon Fire TV Stick need to be plugged into?
You can attempt to use the Amazon Fire TV with the USB power from your TV alone. However, it’s unlikely this can be enough. Instead, you can directly plug it into the mains.
Does the Amazon Fire TV Stick have Bluetooth?
Yes, it does have Bluetooth enabled.
Does the Amazon Fire TV Stick contain YouTube?
No, it does not contain YouTube.
Does the Amazon Fire TV Stick want Wi-Fi?
It might be best to own Wi-Fi to power the TV Stick. The device doesn’t have a local area network (LAN) port. Therefore Wi-Fi is needed to connect your device (and TV) to the web.
By now, we’ve seen the whole procedure of connecting Amazon Fire Stick to TV. It is not hard to connect Amazon Fire Stick to TV and if it seems hard to you then this guide will help you.
Leave a Reply