Creating an Instagram account can be easier if you link it with your Facebook accounts can be independent, and you might want to unlink your Facebook accounts connected. It can be done via website or app easily In this article, we will learn how to unlink Facebook from Instagram.
You can do it via settings to unlink Instagram and even link your Instagram account. Follow along to learn the step-wise procedure.
Instagram is a mobile app introduced by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger in 2010. Later on, Facebook took ownership. Earlier Instagram was known as Codename. Using Instagram, we can edit and then publicly or privately post our photos or videos. Your friends and family can follow you on Instagram to see your Instagram photos and video posts.
You can also follow your friends and even strangers if you want. Instagram allows you to make your account public or private, through which you can keep your account safe from strangers. You might want to keep up with celebrities and athletes to follow their lifestyles. A profile picture helps distinguish other people with the same name. They also introduced IGTV, reels, and photographic filters. If you compare other social media with Instagram, You will see that there are more users on Instagram.
One of the biggest benefits is you can earn through Instagram. You can search for specific people to follow or browse through Instagram’s discover page for suggestions to access discover. You can even promote your business, whether it is a small business or a large business, by making reels and posting them on Instagram. You can even advertise your product on Instagram to get a boost in your business.
Instagram posts are very interactive and user-friendly. You can add a caption to your post, and if you want, you can share the post on your other social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter. When you’re ready, tap share to post it.
You can easily use hashtags to categorize your Instagram posts or find the type of posts you’re looking for. You can even see some suggestions while adding hashtags to your posts. Hashtags are the easy way to categorize and describe your post. A person can easily describe that the post is related to business, clothing, video, or song. It also helps to increase engagement on the post.
- Facebook is a social media website designed for people to socialize virtually. Facebook users can connect with friends and family and see what’s happening in their lives.
- They can share photos, videos, and information with them. There are many social networking sites, and Facebook is one of the undisputed leaders. Over three-quarters of a billion people have joined their social networking sites.
- That’s a significant percentage of the world’s population and an even more exciting statistic considering that there are more people than an entire continent of Africa on Facebook.
- People are spending more time on the internet than ever before, and Facebook has captured a substantial amount of that time. Keep reading to know how to unlink Facebook from Instagram.
Business on Facebook
- Facebook is a great place for connecting with your friends and family, but it’s also great if you want to grow your business. People generally use Facebook to check in on friends and family.
- They like to read posts and view pictures of others, and many users also like to check in on their favorite businesses and brands.
- For example, a user could use Facebook to find out what’s going on with their favorite band and see what’s being delivered every week to a local specialty grocery store.
- Facebook isn’t only a personal social media website and a huge opportunity. Facebook is a great marketing platform, especially for businesses. That sounds strange, but it’s true. As an active internet user, you should join now.
Go set up your profile. Find people to connect with and start sharing with them. If you have a business and don’t have a presence on Facebook, you’re missing a huge marketing opportunity. Go and set up your fan page and start sharing with the fans of your business.
How to Unlink Facebook from Instagram
- Go to the Facebook login page, where you will find your Facebook friends.
- Your Facebook profile is in the top right corner. Here tap settings.
- Under settings, search for Instagram and Facebook.
- It will show you a pop-up that says Facebook account from Instagram.
- You need to scroll down till you find the disconnect Facebook option.
- Once you are there, tap remove.
- Once you tap remove, you will get a confirmation message.
- Click ok, and you have successfully unlinked your Facebook account.
The other way to unlink Facebook from Instagram is:
- Open your Instagram account.
- Go to settings.
- Tap on Account.
- Tap the option “Sharing to other apps.”
- There you will see linked social media apps.
- Click under the Facebook option and unlink it.
- When the message pop-up, click Yes.
Both steps are easy. You can choose whichever you want.
Hence, Instagram and Facebook are quite different platforms, and people use them for different purposes. You can have both Facebook and Instagram accounts. Both the apps are same to some extent.
But might not want to connect them or if you are worried about privacy or if you want to decrease your social media activities; it’s only wise to unlink your Instagram account from your Facebook account. To do so, follow the above easy steps.
That’s about it; feel free to comment on any issues.
Also check: How to update apps on android