Things have gone really modern with the advent of the car vending machine by Carvana. Now shopping for cars is a much more hassle-free process compared to early traditional methods. So, here is a detailed article that will elaborate on the advantages of a car vending machine.
What Is A Car Vending Machine?
A car vending machine is a very large place comprised of glass buildings that consist of many different car models. The glass buildings have more than 7-story floors that have the latest car models. Carvana is one of the major players that has made car vending machines a reality. To purchase a car from a car vending machine, you need to select the model online and then you can purchase the car from these huge building stores via tokens.
What Is Carvana?
Similar to different websites, Carvana deals with selling and buying cars but it has a unique model of business. It sells cars and vehicles that are not less than 10 years old with less than 70,000 miles used.
Moreover, they follow a strict inspection before taking used vehicles into their inventories. It also gives freedom to choose vehicles across the country and models at a good price. To purchase a car from Caravana, you have to follow these steps-
- Make an account on the official site of Carvana.
- Select a car from the Carvana website that you want to buy.
- Either you can choose delivery at home service from the site or you can go to the nearest slot machine store for self-pickup.
Benefits Of Carvana Car Vending Machine
There are major benefits of shopping cars from Carvana car vending machines-
- You can choose vehicles from any of the states and they provide delivery at your doorstep.
- All the second-hand vehicles are thoroughly checked and come under warranty period.
- The warranty period of the car includes 100 days time period as well as 4,189 miles of usage. You can also upgrade your warranty by paying extra charges.
- You can also finance these cars instead of paying a huge amount at a time.
- It also provides a car’s vehicle description and makes sure that those cars don’t have reported accidents or any default car buyers.
- Experience a new way of purchasing cars via hassle-free slot machines rather than visiting traditional car stores.
Thus, Carvana has made purchasing cars a thrilling adventure rather than a boring game. Car vending machines are the future now which will allow consumers to buy their favorite cars satisfactorily.
How To Buy A Car From Car Vending Machine
The process of buying a car from a car vending machine is an easy process. Carvana provides a list of a wide range of cars that you can buy from their machine slots. First, you need to go through their website and filter the options according to your preferences. After selecting the car, you can proceed with purchase via slot machine. The store will provide you with a Carvana vehicle pass and a sand dollar-sized coin that you need to put in the vending machine.
The machine will read the coin specifications and further process the data. It will pick up the car as per the instructions and put it on the car-sized lever. Then it will slowly deliver the car to the bottom floor. Thus, the whole process takes place in front of your eyes which makes the car purchasing process more surreal and exciting.
Apart from direct purchasing of cars from the machine slot, you can also avail yourself of the vehicle pick-up service. Carvana offers touchless home delivery of cars without charging extra money. As of now, major car vending machine services are available in Nashville, Atlanta, Houston, Charlotte, North Carolina, and Phoenix.
How The Car Vending Machine Works
Car vending looks like a regular vending machine that sells products by inserting money or chips. Carvana’s car vending machines follow a similar algorithm. You can choose from the official website and proceed further.
All you need is to get an oversized Carvana coin as per your car model. Then, you can directly get the car from the nearest vendor. The U.S has multiple car vending slots in Las Vegas that boasts thousands of cars available in different models. The automated vending process is indeed a revolution in the automobile industry.
Is It Good To Buy A Car From Carvana Car Vending Machine?
Though one might hesitate to shop online for cars and prefer the traditional buying methods, Carvana has made the task easier and more trustworthy. Now you do not need to go to different stores to find your dream car! You can browse multiple cars and compare their prices, features, and specifications.
Carvana also offers a range of finance options if you do not have sufficient balance. Thus, just like other car loan companies, you can rely on Carvana as well. Moreover, it provides digital paperwork that you can sign through scanning. Thus, it saves a lot of time, exertion, and a lot of paperwork.
After completing the process, you can choose the delivery options and preferred time as per your convenience or you can just show up at the nearest vendor. Thus, it is a good decision to buy from a car vending machine as it saves a lot of time and offers a wide range of choices in one place.
Disadvantages Of Buying And Selling On Carvana
Well, there are some limitations as well while buying and selling cars from/on Carvana car vending machines.
- You can not bargain for prices while making the deal. As it is completely an online process, the prices are fixed. So, there is no scope for bargaining, unlike in traditional car shops.
- Another drawback is that Carvana does not allow the customers for a traditional test drive of the vehicle. Instead, it offers a 7-day trial period. It means you have to take the car to your place without prior checking. However, you can return it within seven days if there is any glitch in the car.
Carvana has made the car buying experience more thrilling with its awesome glass slot machines where you can see vehicles descending on big levers. Carvana also boasts many successful deliveries and happy Carvana customers who guarantee its efficiency. However, one needs to go through the purchasing as well as selling clauses very carefully while making a deal.
Also read: What is Omegle