What Is A Truck Sleeper?
Truck Drivers use these types of trucks that transport loads that they can not transport in one working day time period. So they have to take a 10-hour sleeping period as everyone knows.
Sleepers help team drivers to travel for several days or weeks at a time. They work as a team by using one side for working and the other for sleeping. This method helps them to keep the truck moving continuously.
If you are searching for luxury features for your sleeper berth cab and if you are driving with your friends because you spend most of over road then you are at the right place.
All the questions related to the features of a truck sleeper cab including, the shower and bathroom, kitchen, storage place, bedding, and many other sleeper cab parts are there in this article.
Features Of Luxury Sleeper Cabs
Most personalized made sleeper contains almost the following features.
• Bigger bunks
• A kitchen
• A bathroom
• A microwave oven
• A TV
• A fridge
• AC and heating
and other random stuff.
Personalized sleepers have more features than the basic sleeper which has a bunk and storage places.
7 Biggest Truck Sleeper In The World
1. Cascadia Truck with a Semi Sleeper Cab
A Cascadia Semi-Truck Sleeper Cab contains all the important features. Let’s have a look at them!
• A television space
• Storage places for storing gadgets and charging batteries.
• A covered and nice-looking cooking space and a sink are present. Drivers cover them when they are not in use.
• A full kitchen space and storage spaces are also present for storing kitchen accessories.
• A microwave is also present.
• There is also storage spaces for clothes, computer, and other random materials.
• An air conditioner is also there.
• With kitchen accessories a fridge is also present.
• A bed is also present for taking a rest.
2. 2020 Volvo with 180” ARI Legacy Sleeper
In this Volvo Semi-Sleeper Cab, you will observe the following features.
• For the side entrance into the sleeper the stairs are present.
• On the top of the sleeper cab storage spaces for the different materials are present.
• The shower and bathroom are also present in it.
• With the other kitchen accessories the fridge is also present.
• In the kitchen you will find a sink and the induction stove.
• A television set is also there.
• For the rest purpose a sofa set, a table, and a bed are also present.
3. ARI legacy and Volvo Big Bunk GATR B147
In this ARI legacy and Volvo Big Bunk GATR B147, you will find the following features.
• For the bathing purpose a shower and toilet are present.
• You will also find a fan, thermostat, and ac controls inside the truck.
• For the rest and other purposes a table and the seats are present. Drivers mostly use this for eating purposes.
• A bed for sleeping and a bunk is also present. This seconds bunk comes down from the top.
• You can also observe a water tank place.
• For the work at the computer an office desk is also present which is a good addition to it.
• For cooking purposes you will find a sink and cook stove.
• The microwave is also present for kitchen purposes.
4. 2020 Peterbilt 579 with a 156” ARI sleeper Cab
In this 2020 Peterbilt 579 with a 156″ ARI Sleeper Cab video, you will observe the different features for daily routine life.
• For bathing and other related purposes, you will find a shower and a toilet.
• You can find a microwave here.
• On the kitchen side, you will find all the kitchen accessories including – the sink, food storage space, and an induction stove.
• With other accessories you will also find a fridge.
• A television set is also there.
• The storage spaces for different stuff is also present.
• To take food easily the table and chairs are also there in a good manner.
• For comfortable sleep with a partner a doubled-sized bed is present.
• The wardrobe for clothes and other materials is also there.
• There is a storage space for dirty clothes.
• Another distinguishing feature is that, the presence of the reading light above the bed.
5. 2019 Peterbilt 567 Heritage with a 168” ARI Legacy Sleeper
This 2019 Peterbilt 567 Heritage with a 168” ARI Legacy Sleeper has the following features.
• For the side entrance into the sleeper cab, the stairs are present with the side door.
• For cooking an induction stove is present.
• For washing purposes the sink is also there.
• Along with the other accessories the refrigerator is also present.
• An XL size bed is present for comfortable sleep.
• For taking breakfast and other necessary chores the tables and chairs are also present.
• They also introduce cloth storage, the storage spaces.
• For bathing a purpose a shower is also present like all other sleeper trucks.
• Fans are also there.
• A microwave is also a good addition.
• Like many other sleepers trucks television is also there.
6. 2019 Freightliner Cascadia with A 120 Inch Sleeper
In this 2019 Freightliner Cascadia Super Sleeper Semi Cab, you will notice all its important features like :
• A 32” inch widescreen LED HD TV is there.
• A microwave or convection oven is present.
• A freshwater tank with a monitor is also present.
• A covered sink and cutting board is also managed.
• An Air conditioner with heat strips is also there.
• For bathing a shower is also present.
• One wardrobe cabinet for clothes, personal things, and other materials is also present.
• There is also a cabinet with a shelf under the sink to store stuff.
• A reading light in the main bed area is also present.
• A medicine cabinet with mirror and shelf with adjustable size.
• A fantastic fan with a smoked cover is also there.
• Heater/air conditioner with Wall thermostat is also present.
7. Peterbilt 389 Standup Sleeper Cab
This Peterbilt Standup Sleeper Cab will represent all important features present in a sleeper cab. Let’s have a look at them.
• A bed with a table that has self-storage capacity.
• A self-storage place for shions and bed struts.
• Microwave or convection oven is also a good addition.
• It also has a medicine cabinet with a mirror and shelf that has an adjustable size.
• A roof ventilator with a wireless remote is also a good addition.
• A widescreen LCD HD TV is also available.
• The main reading light in the main bed area also makes it luxurious.
• Roof air conditioner with Air Duct and Heat strip is another good feature.
• For bathing a shower and toilet are added as a necessary thing.
• It has hidden cabinet door hinges.
• A TV cabinet there is a storage place behind the TV.
• Below the counters four drawers are present.
• A wardrobe cabinet for clothes is also present.
• A sink is also present with under sink storage box.
• Towel hooks in the shower are also fitted.
• Heater and air conditioner with wall thermostat is also a good addition like other sleeper cabins in the truck.
Price Of Sleeper Trucks
The price of a used sleeper truck may vary between $40,000 and $250,000. The cost of a newly made sleeper cabin may vary between 200,000 and 300,000.
The higher cost will provide higher quality super sleeper semi cab. In the end, you will get a good profit from this turn also.
If you want to add the only basic feature in your truck then it will be less costly to you. But if you order newly made luxury miniatures home on wheels that it will also cost you more also.
Advantages Of Sleeper Trucks
The sleeper trucks offer drivers a dedicated sleeping compartment to take during their off time. This is appreciated by the truck drivers who are travelling with longer loads because it provides them with comfortable and hassle-free sleeping. Another benefit of a sleeping compartment is that it allows you to drive in teams and travel more. This enables one driver to take a rest while another one is driving the truck.
Disadvantages Of Sleeper Trucks
It can be the reason for noise pollution and environmental pollution. Another disadvantage is it can consume electricity at a high rate. As there is no safety in the sleeping part of the truck. It can create a high risk for the person who is taking rest while at the same time the other is driving the truck.
The sleeper trucks enable you to park anywhere and whenever you want and take a bath, cook, or eat because they are designed for the comfort of drivers while being in their sleeping or resting period. It also has a nice cooking space. You will find so many sites which will help you to show the luxury features overview, pros, cons, full kitchen overview, and review of semi-truck sleeper cab.
The above list shows the trucks with big sleepers and with details mentioning of their inside features. A lot of features mentioned above will become a source of inspiration for your next custom semi-truck Sleeper. If you are going to purchase it, just compare the prices and find the best one for you.