After the Xbox Series X|S family controller release, gamers are wondering when the Xbox Elite Controller Series 3 will launch. Considering how hard Microsoft is pushing new consoles, one would think that there would be a premium gamepad to go along with it.
So, will the new Xbox Core controller find the Elite Series 3 variant soon? We have seen the first of many new PS5 controller options from the sidelines, but when will we see the official market-focused gamepad arrive on the Xbox market?
Xbox Elite Controller Series 3 is the next predictable release from Microsoft following the Elite Series 2 icon, which has become one of the most popular controls to date.
Here’s all we know about the possible Xbox Elite Controller Series 3 release date, as well as our thoughts on what to expect from this series itself.
What Is An Elite Controller And Why Do People Love The Xbox Series
When the Xbox One was released in 2013, the console included a basic controller. The body of the Xbox One controller has fixed things since the days of the Xbox 360. The controller, in many ways, has improved on its predecessor. Two years after the launch of the Xbox One, Microsoft launched the Xbox One Elite Controller.
The move came as a shock, given Microsoft’s nearly $100 million upgrades to its Xbox One controller.
Why did they introduce a new version at such a high price? An answer was Xbox Elite controller is a premium product for black players. I’m not too fond of this sensitive word, as if people are somehow not serious about these games.
Moreover, the Xbox Elite controller has offered a new option to invest heavily in their gaming experience.
Microsoft’s Xbox Elite controller was a major step forward for gamers, with customizable buttons, flexible body controls, and adjustable sensitivity to make it your own.
Then they officially released the new Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 series and offered the same features. But with new and improved features that added additional customization options, as well as significant hardware upgrades that took what was once one of the best gaming controls available and did just that. Much better.
Xbox Elite Controller Series 3 Release Date
Until now, Microsoft didn’t give any official statement or announcement and release date concerning its new Xbox Elite Controller Series 3.
As we know, the Elite Xbox Controller Series 2 was introduced on 2019 November 4, with many progressive features that take your gaming skills to an advanced level. Moreover, it’s not time to write down about previous, but there are blathers regarding the Xbox Elite Controller Series 3, which can become popular in the market.
The original Xbox Elite Controller series 1 was released in October 2015. It was four years before the release of the Xbox elite Series 2.
It is very unlikely that we will see Xbox Elite Controller Series 3 in the next few years because Elite controller Series 2 works very well in the console family.
The company has stated in the controller model, and a few of the knowledge has also leaked and explains that Elite Series 3 will include a Share button on the Core Controller.
Currently, the fans are wondering when the Xbox Elite Controller Series 3 will launch after the release of the Xbox Series X|S. Considering how hard Microsoft is pushing new consoles, there would be a premium gamepad. So, the new Xbox Core controller will soon find the Elite Series 3 variant.
Xbox Elite Controller Series 3 Features
Well, there is no official announcement for the specs release of the Xbox Elite Controller Series 3, but we can make predictions. Next to the installation of the share button available on the new Xbox controller, we expect we’d be viewing something the same as the last duplication.
In the view of gamers, Xbox Elite Controller Series 3 will be the best controller. Microsoft has hit with its previous controller, and it can be a case of if it doesn’t break, don’t fix it, just play along.
But we’ve got to work out something new, don’t we? Well, if we had to guess, just like the PS5 SCUF Reflex controller variant features, it would do with weight and more like a shape.
The PS5 SCUF Reflex controls have three different components: Pro, Reflex, and FPS. FPS removes rumble units and has hair triggers, and also the Pro has an anti-slip performance grip. Reflex comes with no grip that resists slipping. We can see in the Xbox Elite Controller Series 3 things that go with these lines (means grip and much more). This new controller may come with a brand new shape and improve its performance.
When it involves the design, we will assume that Microsoft is unlikely to interrupt the mold anytime soon. The regular controllers are the sole real design opportunity that came up early from the elite main controller, made smaller.
Following that, we’ve seen a modification in shape, within which Microsoft finds its relevance to consumers. And gamers will likely love it for more performance after shape-changing modification(regarding wrap-around rubberized grip). This all is prediction, and there is no official announcement of the release of the gaming console and Xbox elite series 3.
It’s difficult to fantasize about what would the Elite Series 3 offer over the Elite Series 2. The foremost noticeable change would be the addition of a share button for gaming.
We imagine Microsoft will have to think of some innovative ideas to make the Xbox Elite Controller Series 3 special.
The new d-pad helps to move in the up-down and left-right direction in the game. It also helps this move-in the Xbox interface and the accessories app.
There are some common features from previous Xbox gaming original Elite Controller:
- Designed to work: The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (same goes for Xbox Elite Controller Series 3) incorporates more than 30 new ways to play the game professionally. Improve your game goal with new adjustable thumbs, blow faster even with short haircuts, and stay focused on rubber wrap.
- Optimization: Adjust the controller to your favorite style of play with thumb and flexible sticks. Lay aside three custom profiles and one default profile within the controller and switch between them later with the Profile button. Use the Xbox Wireless Bluetooth, included USB-C cable to play with your Xbox console as well as Windows devices.
- Customize it your way: Feel free to customize with the Xbox Accessories app and play the game.
- Designed for lengthy gameplay: Stay in the game for up to 40 hours of battery life with a charging dock and C-cable. Charge through inside or outside the carrying case with included USB-C cable as well as charging dock.
- Sound: Includes 3.5mm stereo headset. It is even compatible with Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter made by Microsoft.
- Connectivity: Connect to Xbox consoles via Xbox Wireless or using an installed 9′ USB-C cable. Connect wirelessly to Windows PCs, tablets, Android devices, and iOS using Bluetooth or a 9′ USB-C cable installed. Connect to Windows 7 or 8.1 PCs with 9’s USB-C cable installed; some functionality is not supported.
- Thumb control: Use the included thumb correction tool to manually change thumb tension, with three firming settings to choose from. Adjust the sensitivity of the thumb with the help of Xbox Accessories app.
- Battery: Internally, a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 40 hours of battery life per charge. This rechargeable Battery life varies with usage and other features while playing.
- Buttons: These are common buttons A, B, X, and Y. And other buttons can be included in Xbox elite controller series 3 with paddle shapes.
Xbox Elite Controller Series 3 Price
The Xbox Elite Controller Series 3 would likely fall between those two prices because another premium controller like SCUF sells at the same price. Also, one of the best game controllers, let’s see if Microsoft will outperform the price of its new elite controller or not.
What comes in the box:
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series
- Carrying case: This compatible carrying case help us to carry any type of controller without worry.
- Set of 6 Sticks: Standard (2), Standard (2), Long (1), Wide Dome (1)
- Collection of 4 paddles: Medium (2), Small (2)
- Collection of 2 D-pads: Normal, Facial
- Thumb correction tool
- Charging dock with USB-C cable
If you like this, Visit: Among Us Maps: A Complete 2021 Guide
Leave a Reply